- 155 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) or 80 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) with discrete output stage circuitry and Five-Channel analog amplifiers
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding for theater-like surround sound. A/V sync control (up to 500 MS in 5 ms steps at 48 kHz)
- Hdmi 4 in/ 1 out (HDCP 2.2/ HDR) with support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, X.V. Color, and lip Sync
- Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm aptX audio for High quality music streaming from supported mobiles and PCs; advanced music Optimizer enhances compressed audio quality
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 20 9/16" X 9 3/4" X 16 15/16" (522 x 247 x 430 mm)
Perfect Movie Soundtracks at Studio Resolution
The TX-SR373 decodes Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, the most popular lossless multichannel soundtrack formats common to Blu-ray Disc. Experience authentic movie sound as the director intended.
HDMI Connects You to the Future
Connect your players with just one cable linking to the TV for clean AV unit installation. HDMI terminals pass the latest video formats to your display, including those supporting 4K/60 Hz, HDR, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2. There?s also an Audio Return Channel (ARC) for amplifying TV broadcasts.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology Featuring Qualcomm aptX aud
Bluetooth wireless technology mirrors whatever?s playing on your mobile device, laptop, or PC on the home theater. Devices* supporting Qualcomm aptX codec deliver virtually lossless low-latency playback, while original Advanced Music Optimizer mode enriches any compressed audio for a more satisfying musical experience.
*Streaming device not included.
Room Calibration Made Easy
AccuEQ measures and corrects speaker distances, output levels, crossover frequencies, and frequency response from one quick and easy listening position to ensure clear and balanced surround-sound.
Power output (Front L/R / Center / Surround L/R):
- 155 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 channel driven)
- 135 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 channel driven, IEC)
THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.08% (20 Hz?20 kHz, Half Power)
Input sensitivity and impedance: 200 mV rms/47 kΩ (Line)
Frequency response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- ±10 dB, 20 Hz (Bass)
- ±10 dB, 20 kHz (Treble)
Signal-to-noise ratio: 109 dB (Line, IHF-A)
Speaker impedance: 4 Ω - 16 Ω
Tuning frequency range:
- FM 87.5 MHz - 108 MHz
- AM 530 kHz - 1,710 kHz, 522 kHz - 1,611 kHz
FM/AM preset memory: 40 Stations
Power supply: AC 220?240 V~, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 465 W
Standby power consumption: 0.2 W
Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 160 x 328 mm
Weight: 8.2 kg
- Indoor FM antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Quick Start Guide
- Setup Mic for AccuEQ
- Remote controller
- AAA (R03) batteries x 2