Home Product Catalogue HiFi and Audio SONY VOICE DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER WITH A USB BUILT-IN ICDPX470
SONY VOICE DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER WITH A USB BUILT-IN ICDPX470
Transferring files to or from your computer is fast and convenient
Our Price: $109.00 Top Brand
Please log in to add product to your wishlist.
|Product Overview||Technical Specifications||Warranty and Delivery Details|
- Transferring files to or from your computer is fast and convenient. Just plug the ICD-PX470 straight into a free USB port for an immediate connection ? no USB cable needed.
- The ICD-PX470 comes with 4GB of memory built-in, which gives you a max recording time of 59h35m when recording in stereo at MP3 128kbps. You can expand your memory capacity with a micro SD card for up to 32GB of additional memory ? equivalent to over 536 hours (Micro SD 32GB 、MP3 128kbps) of recording time.
- Recordings are marked by date, so you can easily find which ones were made on a specific day. Bring up the calendar to browse through days and find the recording you?re looking for.
- Getting conversations down on paper is easy with the transcription playback mode. Easily fast-forward and rewind through the track, or create cue points that help you find your place quickly. Digital Pitch Control even lets you slow down the playback speed so you can listen more closely to what?s being said.
- Filter out low-frequency background noises when you record by engaging the low cut filter. Sources of unwanted noise like projectors, traffic or wind can be filtered out of your recording, so it?s easy to make out voices when you listen back.
- Choose from two popular file formats when you record. Linear PCM files are larger but capture more detail ? ideal for recording music. MP3 files are compressed but require less memory, making them better for recording long lectures or meetings. The ICD-PX470 will also play back MP3 and PCM files, so you can listen to your favourite songs in music player mode.
SIZE & WEIGHT
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||38.3 x 114.1 x 19.3 mm 1.51 x 4.50 x 0.76 inches|
|Recording Format||MP3 / L-PCM|
|Playback Format||MP3 / WMA / AAC-LC / L-PCM|
|Battery Type||Dry Battery|
|Maximum files (total)||5000|
|Maximum files per folder||199|
|USB Connection Charging||No|
|Battery type (Provided)||AAA x2|
|Menu Language||German / English / Spanish / French / Italian / Russian / Turkish / Korean / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese|
PLAYBACK & EDIT
|FM Radio Recording||No|
|AM Radio Recording||No|
|Manual Recording level adjustment||No|
|Sync Recording Function||No|
|Max. Recording time MP3 48kbps (monaural)||159 Hrs|
|Max. Recording time MP3 128kbps||59 Hrs 35 Min|
|Max. Recording time MP3 192kbps||39 Hrs 45 Min|
|Max. Recording time LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit||5 Hrs 20 Min|
|Battery Life for recording MP3 48kbps (monaural)||62 Hrs|
|Battery Life for recording MP3 128kbps||57 Hrs|
|Battery Life for recording MP3 192kbps||55 Hrs|
|Battery Life for recording LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit||40 Hrs|
|Remote Control App from Smartphone (REC Remote)||No|
|Frequency response MP3 128kbps||50-16,000 Hz|
|Frequency response MP3 192kbps||50-20,000 Hz|
|Frequency response LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit||50-20,000 Hz|
|Full Digital Amplifier||No|
|Digital Pitch Control (Speed Control)||Yes|
|Digital Voice Up||Yes|
|Folder Name Change (without using PC)||No|
|Input and Output Terminals||[PC I/F] Hi-Speed USB [Input] Stereo Mic-in jack [Output] Stereo Earphone jack|