- Wireless subwoofer delivers deeper, richer sound
- S-Force PRO Front Surround creates cinematic audio
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming
- Connect to your TV over a single cable with HDMI ARC
- 1x optical input, with supplied cable, for easy connectivity with older TVs
- Wall mount your soundbar to save on space
The Sony 300W 2.1CH Sound Bar may look discreet and understated in your living room, but with a 320W total output and a powerful wireless subwoofer, it packs an impressive punch. Dramatic action scenes and favourite music tracks have never sounded bigger.
Hear sound from all around
The S-Force PRO Front Surround technology puts you right at the heart of the movies you love by emulating cinema style surround sound, without the need for additional rear speakers. A powerful wireless subwoofer, with a large 16cm speaker unit and 28-litre volume, delivers a deeper, richer bass sound.
Wall-mountable and simple to set up
Wall-mounted, the contours of your sound bar perfectly complement your TV design. It?s simple to connect too, so you can get on with enjoying your movies, music and more. The HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable. Connect your TV via HDMI ARCwith a single cable or if your TV isn?t compatible with HDMI you can connect via the optical input.