PSB CS1000BK OUTDOOR SPEAKERS BLACK
|Product Overview||Technical Specifications||Warranty and Delivery Details|
The sturdy interior of the CS1000 cabinet features extensive bracing to put a damper on vibration. All materials are tough enough to withstand temperature and moisture extremes. Other protective measures include their UV resistant enclosure, rust-proof speaker terminals and rubber seals and gaskets. These speakers will provide years of music enjoyment whether you're out listening on your urban terrace, on the boat dock or just cooling off in your toddler's pool.
High-end sound no longer has to be confined to your living room. Anywhere under the sun or stars, the new all-weather CS1000 Universal/Outdoor speakers brings PSB’s world-renowned sonic performance to the great outdoors. Outdoor living has just gotten better.
Specially designed for open spaces, the new CS1000 will also excel in commercial installations. The CS1000 serves a wide range of applications including retail stores, restaurants, hotels, fitness centres, and other commercial environments.
As a Canadian company, we know a thing or two about extreme weather. The CS1000’s rugged, weatherproof construction includes a UV resistant polypropylene cabinet, aluminium grille, and rustproof terminals with a rubber cover for protection from the elements. The CS1000’s durable build will also stand up to the rigours of commercial use.
The CS1000 offers multiple mounting options in any outdoor or commercial installation thanks to its unique dual-axis rotational mounting bracket. This fully flexible bracket system allows the CS1000 to be mounted vertically or horizontally and rotated either 90° or 170° respectively.
The CS1000’s sound is amazing and lifelike. The bass response grabs your attention with no trade offs for full range music reproduction. The CS1000 continues PSB Speakers reputation for delivering real sound for real people.
- Fully Flexible Bracket System for vertical and horizontal mounting and 2-axis rotation
- Range of Rotations – 90° on one plane and 170° 0n second plane
- Rubber Cover for terminals
- Highly-damped/low-resonance UV-resistant, thick-walled Polypropylene Enclosure
- Extensive internal enclosure ribbing for stiffness
- Front Facing Port and Rubber Port Plug
- Painted Aluminium Grille
- Paintable Enclosure and Grille
- Gold-plated 5-way Binding Posts
- Available in White or Black finish
- weather-proof design for full or partial exposure
- 1" titanium dome tweeter
- 6-1/2" ceramic filled polypropylene woofer
- frequency response 45-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity 88 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- 150 watts RMS
- bass reflex (ported) design
- 5-way binding posts
- rust-proof terminals with rubber weather seal
- rigid construction to reduce vibration
- paintable aluminum grilles
- flexible bracket system for vertical and horizontal mounting and dual-axis rotation
- front facing port with removable rubber plug
- 9-1/4"W x 12-1/4"H x 11-3/4"D (including bracket)
- weight: 10 lbs.
4 Year Warranty
Free Delivery (Australia Wide)
2-5 working days processing period